Fascias Leeds | Fascias Harrogate | Fascias York | Fascias Wakefield | Fascias Bradford | Fascias Halifax | Fascias Huddersfield | Fascias Sheffield | Fascias Doncaster | Fascias Rotherham
Fascias Wigan | fascias Burnley | Fascias Rochdale | Fascias Bolton | Fascias Liverpool | Fascias Blackpool | Fascias Manchester | Fascias Preston | Fascias Blackburn | Fascias Warrington
Fascias Ilkley | Fascias Otley | Fascias Keighley | Fascias Skipton | Fascias Ripon | Fascias Goole | Fascias Scunthorpe | Fascias Barnsley | Fascias Oldham | Fascias Chesterfield
Fascias Pontefract | Fascias Castleford | Fascias Thirsk | Fascias Malton | Fascias Wetherby | Fascias Selby | Fascias Cleckheaton | Fascias Heckmondwike | Fascias Brighouse | Fascias Knottingley | Fascias Knaresborough
As the flagship Eurocell fascia board, Euroboard is the perfect product for new homes or for replacing old fascias. Available in standard profile or a distinctive sculpted ogee style, Euroboard is strong enough to be fitted directly onto roof rafters. It’s easy to fit and makes a smart improvement to any home.
Available in two styles to suit your home, this robust PVCu fascia system is designed for low-maintenance and long-life. No painting is required and, at 18mm thick, the fascia boards are sturdy enough to be attached directly to your rafters – helping to reduce the cost of fascia replacement.
Euroboard fascias are designed to complement our Eurosoffits, but are also compatible with all other types of soffits – giving you a choice of styles for your roofline. What’s more, if you also choose Eurocell windows and doors for your home, you are guaranteed an exact colour match across all your PVC-U products.
· 18mm-thick board, designed for direct fix to rafters – eliminating the need for a timber substrate.
· Available in eight widths from 150mm to 450mm.
· Available in five-metre lengths.
· Available in standard or ogee sculpted styles.
· Boards should be secured to rafters at a maximum of 600mm centres.
· Colour-matched fixing pins and corner trims available.
· Unique colour-match promise across our entire range of products including windows, doors and conservatories as well as fascias, soffits and guttering.
· Offers better thermal insulation than brick, concrete or timber.
· Fire rating to BS476 Part 7: 1997 Class 1.
· Guttering should be secured to every third rafter, although Euroboard is thick enough to hold extra fixings at other points.
Supplied with up to 20-year guarantee against discolouration, warping and cracking
Birdguard and Felt Tray
Quick Contact Form. Simply enter your details and we will call you back.